Premium Data Importing Service
This solution is available for SoftMouse paying users only. It is a personalized service, recommended for labs with large datasets, or datasets that are not standardized across multiple users. Our digital colony management experts will work with your team to ensure a smooth transition of all historical data from your legacy system into SoftMouse.
SoftMouse Premium Data Importing Service is available at an affordable fee as follows:
- $50 for < 500 mouse records
- $100 for 501 - 2,000 mouse records
- $150 for 2,001 - 5,000 mouse records
- contact us for a quote for > 5,000 mouse records
NOTE: If your colony data is not in a spreadsheet format (e.g. pdf, hand-writing scans…), please contact us at [email protected] or toll free at 1-844-559-6322, and we can evaluate your situation before providing you with a corresponding quote.
Follow these 4 steps to get up and running:
Step 1. Send us your colony data.
- Email your data in a spreadsheet format (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, .csv file...) to [email protected] or Upload Your Spreadsheet.
Step 2. Analyze, Optimize & Verify.
- We will run your data through our Data Analyzer Tool. The idea is to ensure the integrity of your data before import so there is little to no clean up needed after the import.
- One of our Colony Management Experts prepares and emails a brief report to you, including any questions that you need to answer and an estimate on when you can expect your import to be completed. It will be typically less than a week. The duration of the process depends on the quantity and consistency of your data.
- You and your SoftMouse expert confirm that all questions have been answered and all nomenclature has been standardized. This is key for a smooth import into the SoftMouse database, and will make your everyday life much easier!
Step 3. Import your data into SoftMouse.
- Your data is imported into your SoftMouse account.
- You / your group are notified once the import has been completed.
Step 4: Ready to access and visualize your colony data in SoftMouse.
- You are all set to manage your colony data using the SoftMouse Mouse Colony Database!
Still have questions?