Filter the Tag and SID Fields for Multiple and/or a Range of Values
Looking for more than one mouse or cage at a time has been made easy with Range Searching and Multi-Value Searching.
In the Tag and SIDs filter fields of any of your filters, you can now search by range of entries, along with semicolon-separated Tag / SID's that are not in a range.
Here is an Example:
Range Searching Instructions:
- Separating values within the range with a dash "-"
- You must include a space on either side of the dash.
- E.g. "4015 - 4030", NOT "4015-4030"
Multi-Value Searching Instructions:
- Use a semicolon ";" to separate values
- You must leave NO space on either side of the semicolon
- E.g. "4015;3634", NOT "4015; 3634" or "4015 ; 3634".
Note because the Physical Tag field is an alphanumeric field, range filtering may pull up inexact matches. Multi value searching on the other hand will pull up exact matches.