Upload TransnetYX Genotype Results
You will first need to download the results from your Transnetyx account.
Please ensure to export the results in the .csv format:
Then login to SoftMouse.NET, and on your Mouse or Litter List, follow these steps:
- Click the TYX drop down, then the "Upload TYX Results" button
- Click on "Click here to upload your file" and select your downloaded .csv results file
- Then click the "Check for Errors" button at the bottom right
Any errors found in your sheet will be listed and you can click "Back" to return to the previous page to correct any errors
Errors can include the following examples:
- No match between the Well Plate and Well Location is found in SoftMouse.NET. This can happen if you didn't first Generate the Order in SoftMouse.NET.
- No match is found between the Well Location and Mouse Identifier.
- You do not have permission to update the genotype of one of the mice listed in the sheet.
If you are unsure what the error relates to, please contact our support and we will gladly help you.
- If there are no errors, click "Proceed to Preview" button
- Review the mouse list preview and if all looks good, click "Submit Genotypes" at the bottom right
Back on your Mouse List the genotypes will be uploaded!
Note: All mentions of third party brand names or product descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.