How to Allow Users to Assign Protocols to Mice or Cages
As a Protocol Administrator, you can grant access to other non-admins in the account to be able to assign Protocols.
- Click the Home icon to go to the admin section of SoftMouse.NET
- Click Permissions menu, then Protocol Access submenu
- In the Set Protocol Access Permissions for your Users section, select user(s)
- Check the Assign checkbox
- If you want to set permissions to only some Protocols, select those Protocols from the dropdown
- If you want to set permissions to all Protocols (current and future), simply leave the Protocols dropdown without a specific selection
- Click Save
If you set the permission to only some Protocols, you will see those listed in the Protocol Permission column in the table.
If you set the permission to all Protocols, you will see a checkmark in the Assign column for that user(s) in the table.
NOTE: To remove a Protocol permission from a user(s), you can click the garbage can icon on their row in the table.