SoftMouse Browser Requirements
- SoftMouse is compatible with the following Internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
- We recommend the use of the supported browsers for an optimal workflow experience with your SoftMouse account.
- SoftMouse does NOT support any version of the Internet Explorer browser.
- SoftMouse users using unsupported browsers may find that some features do not function as designed.
- Download Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
SoftMouse Superior Cloud and Mobile User Workflow Experience
Our policy is to provide a superior cloud and mobile user workflow experience for every SoftMouse user.
To that end we decided to stop supporting the Internet Explorer web browsers. As a result, SoftMouse users are encouraged to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge browsers for an optimal SoftMouse workflow experience.
Our decision to focus on the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge browsers is four fold:
- In our experience over the past 8 years we have found that the Internet Explorer browser technology increasingly did not provide a satisfactory SoftMouse workflow experience and to address the Internet Explorer browser issues was unnecessarily draining our time and resources in comparison to the number of end users actually using this browser.
- We wanted to speed up the pace at which we can innovate and deploy new product features (new features and product updates are introduced monthly).
- Our goal is to smooth the progress of implementation of newer web and cloud technologies in the design of the SoftMouse products.
- Our user stats indicate an increasing decline in the use of Internet Explorer by our SoftMouse desktop and mobile computing prospects and subscribers.
Labs that depend on Internet Explorer may want to consider a dual or multi browser strategy that addresses desktop and mobile computing.
We are available to discuss how to accomplish such a strategy within your laboratory setting. Please contact us if you have questions or require assistance.
We hope you understand our decision to focus on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge.
Learn more How to clear your Browser cache