How to Delete a Past Protocol
In the event you assigned a Protocol to a mouse accidentally, you can easily delete this assignment. In so doing, the mouse will no longer count towards the limit of that Protocol.
Note: before proceeding with the steps below, you can consider adding the "Past Protocols" column to your mouse list (on your Mouse List, click Select Columns, then check the Past Protocols checkbox and Save).
You can delete a past Protocol by following these steps:
- Select the mice and click on Assign Protocol on the more action dropdown menu
- On the Assign Protocols page, select Past under Protocol Status
- Select Delete Protocol under Modification Type
- Select Protocol 118 under Protocols
- Click on Save + Stay -- you should see now the Past Protocols column being empty in the below Mouse table