Distinguish Between Alive and Ended Pups in the Litter List
In your Litter List, if you would like to see the Litter Size of each litter broken down by Alive and Ended Pups, you can follow these steps:
- On your Litter List, click the grey "Select Table Columns" at the top right of the page
- In the pop up window, select the check box for "Size [State#]"
- Scroll down in the pop up and click Save
Now a new column will be added to your Litter List showing you the current state of the pups in the litter, where "P" refers to Pup state and "E" refers to Ended state.
In this new column, an example of the format is as follows: 6 [P5, E1] --- this indicates that there were 6 pups in total that were born, 5 are still alive (and in the cage) and 1 is ended (and no longer in the cage)
- the column called "Size [Sex#]" shows you the total number of pups born, broken down by male and female
- the column called "Size [State#]" shows you the total number of pups born, broken down by alive and ended
These two columns combined will not show you specifically which males and which females are dead and alive, if you need this level of detail, click on the Litter and go to the Litter Edit page to see who is specifically ended / alive.