How To Mark Unweaned Pups As Ended
If some of the pups in your litter need to be marked as ended before weaning (i.e. culled, deceased, sacrificed), you can easily do so by following the steps below:
- From the Litter List, select the litter with the pups in question and click "Edit Litters"
- Next, click the "End Pups" button
- Select the End Date from the calendar
- Select the End Type
- Select the pups who are no longer active on the list
- Finally, to save your changes click the green "Submit" button and go back to the Litter list or the "Submit + Stay" button to continue editing your litter.
After completing the steps above, the pups will be marked as ended but will still appear under the Pup Information table as having been part of the litter for tracking purposes.