Undo a Wean
If you accidentally weaned a litter or you intended to only wean certain pups, you can easily undo your weaning following these steps:
- Go to the Litter List and Open the Filter
- Under State, choose Weaned
Feel free to select any other filter parameter to narrow your search, e.g. wean date, mouseline, etc.
- Click Filter
- Select the Litter in question you wish to unwean
- Click Edit Litter
- On the Edit Litter page, click More Actions button at the top
- Select Undo Weaning
- If you want to unwean all pups, simply click Submit
- If you want to unwean only some pups, select the desired ones from the pup information table and click Submit
Done! Now the litter will be returned to an active state and the unweaned pups will be returned back to their parents' cage.