Update a TransnetYX Order
If you prefer to fill in your Well Plate one strain at a time or at different time points, you can Generate the Order with the first grouping of mice, then follow these steps:
- Select the second group of Mice/Litter you are collecting samples for
- Click the TYX drop down, then select "Create TYX Order" button
- On the Order Page, enter the existing Transnetyx Well Plate that you had already generated
- Click the Search Orders link to display the existing mice on the Well Plate
- Select the check box of the new mice in the list
Note: you can easily reorder the list by simply dragging and dropping the rows to get the records in the right Well Location order (A1, B1, C1, etc.)
- Beside the Well Location at the top left of the page, click Auto Fill, you'll notice that the Well Location column of the mouse list will be filled in automatically
- Click Create/Update Order button at the bottom right of the page
- A system generated pop up will appear so you can save the updated order to your computer (.xls format)
- Repeat steps 1-8 for the next grouping.
- Finally, connect to your Transnetyx account and create the order (Click Start Order > Genotyping > Upload your Template > Fill in the remainder of the form as usual to finalize the order in TransnetYX)
When your results are ready, you can then proceed to Upload your Genotype Results.
Note: All mentions of third party brand names or product descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.