How to Configure Cage Cards From the Chrome Browser
Cage Card customization can be performed by the SoftMouse account administrator. Once the admin configures the card settings, all users will share this set configuration. Click here to learn more about how to customize cage cards.
You can print cage cards by selecting the Print Cage Cards button, which can be accessed from three places in SoftMouse. Click here to learn how to print cage cards.
The following steps are to configure print settings from Chrome:
- After clicking Print Cage cards, the chrome printer settings page will open automatically, and you must select More Settings to access more customization options
- Choose the Paper Size from the dropdown menu (this varies depending on the selected printer)
- Select None for the Margins to remove the URL, date and page numbers then click Print
- To print multiple pages per sheet, you must export as PDF by selecting Change
- Click Save As PDF and Configure it in your PDF viewer